Republic of China Air Force Academy
|Established||1928 (in Nanjing)
1931 (in Hangzhou)
1949 (in Kaohsiung)
|Location||Gangshan District, Kaohsiung City, Republic of China|
Republic of China Air Force Academy (CAFA; Chinese: 中華民國空軍官校; pinyin: Zhōnghuá Mínguó Kōngjūn Guānxiào) is the military academy for the air force of the Republic of China (Taiwan), and is located in Gangshan District, Kaohsiung City, Taiwan.
The Republic of China Air Force Academy was initially established in 1928 in Nanjing as the Central Army Academy's Aviation Corps, then reorganized as the Central Army Academy's Aviation Class in 1929.
- Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics
- Department of Avionic Engineering
- Department of Aeronautical and Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Aviation Management
- Feng Shih-kuan, Minister of National Defense
- Tang Fei, Premier (2000)
- Yen Ming, Minister of National Defense (2013 – 2015)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Republic of China Air Force Academy.|
- List of universities in Taiwan
- Republic of China Military Academy
- Republic of China Air Force
- Republic of China Air Force Museum
- "R.O.C. Air Force Academy-Brief Introduction". Cafa.edu.tw. Retrieved 2014-05-25.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.
|This article about a university, college or other education institution in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|