From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Rockman may refer to:
- The Japanese name of the video game character Mega Man, as well as the first game in the franchise
- Alexis Rockman, an American contemporary artist known for his paintings depicting the precarious relationship between man and nature
- David Rockman, (Fearless Dave) founder of the Dharma Temple of the Magic Fish Head, a sect of Discordianism based on Rock and Roll Music.
- Rockman (amplifier), a brand name of headphone guitar amplifiers and other music technology products
- Rockman Rock, a pseudonym of Jimmy Cauty from electronic music group The KLF
- Rockman (comics), an early Marvel Comics hero
- Rock Men, characters in the Conker series
- Rockman (website), a Norwegian music-website
- Rockman Swimrun, a swimrun race in Rogaland, Norway.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rockman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.