Roman Catholic Church (disambiguation)
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
The Roman Catholic Church, also known as the Catholic Church, is the church in communion with the Bishop of Rome (the Pope).
Roman Catholic Church or Roman Catholic may also refer to:
- Latin Church, the largest of the particular churches that constitute the Catholic Church
- Diocese of Rome, the local church of Rome
- Roman Catholic (term), for the use and history of the phrase "Roman Catholic"
- Roman Rite, the most commonly used liturgical rite in the Latin Church and throughout the Catholic Church
- Catholic Church (disambiguation)
- Catholic (term)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Roman Catholic Church.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.