|Full name||Sígfrid Gràcia Royo|
|Date of birth||27 March 1932|
|Place of birth||Gavà, Spain|
|Date of death||23 May 2005(aged 73)|
|Place of death||Gavà, Spain|
|1949–1952||→ España Industrial (loan)|
|1953–1954||→ España Industrial (loan)||10||(0)|
|1954–1955||→ España Industrial (loan)||3||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Born in Gavà, Barcelona, Catalonia, Gràcia spent his entire 17-year professional career with FC Barcelona, safe for a three-year loan at neighbouring SD España Industrial and parts of two seasons in the same predicament, with the same team. He made his La Liga debut with the former on 14 September 1952, in a 4–3 home win against Deportivo de La Coruña.
From 1955 to 1962 Gràcia never played less than 25 league games, winning six of his 11 major titles with the Blaugrana. Viewed as a no-nonsense and consistent defender, he appeared in 526 competitive matches during his spell with his main club (21 goals scored), retiring in 1966 at the age of 34.
Gràcia gained ten caps for the Spanish national team, during slightly less than three years. His first came on 28 June 1959 in a 4–2 win over Poland for the 1960 European Nations' Cup qualifiers, and he was selected for the squad that competed at the 1962 FIFA World Cup, appearing against Mexico and Brazil in an eventual group stage exit.
- La Liga: 1952–53, 1958–59, 1959–60
- Inter-Cities Fairs Cup: 1955–58, 1958–60, 1965–66
- Copa del Generalísimo: 1952–53, 1957, 1958–59, 1962–63
- Copa Eva Duarte: 1952
- "Sigfrido Gracia Royo" (PDF) (in Spanish). El Mundo Deportivo. 9 February 1989. Retrieved 18 May 2014. <templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Sígfrid Gràcia" (in Spanish). FC Barcelona. Retrieved 29 January 2010. <templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Polonia, 2 – España, 4" (in Spanish). El Mundo Deportivo. 29 June 1959. Retrieved 26 February 2015. Unknown parameter
|trans_title=ignored (help) <templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>