Saanane Island National Park
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Saanane Island National Park|
|Area||2.18 square kilometres (0.84 sq mi)|
|Visitors||5,278 (in 2012)|
|Governing body||Tanzania National Parks Authority|
- "Tanzania National parks Corporate Information". Tanzania Parks. TANAPA. Retrieved 22 December 2015.
- "SAANANE ISLAND DECLARED NATIONAL PARK". TANAPA. 3 September 2013. Retrieved 5 September 2013.
- Nkwame, Marc (4 September 2013). "Saa-Nane Island becomes fully fledged park". Daily News (Tanzania). Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- Philemon, Lusekelo (5 September 2013). "Saanane Island officially declared 16th National Park". IPP Media. Retrieved 6 September 2013.
- Nkwame, Marc (8 September 2013). "Rocking and rolling on Saa Nane Island Park". Daily News (Tanzania). Retrieved 9 September 2013.
|This Africa protected areas related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|
|This Mwanza Region location article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|