Sabadell Airport

From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Jump to: navigation, search
Sabadell Airport
Aeroport de Sabadell
Vista Pista Aeroport de Sabadell.JPG
Airport type Public
Operator Aena
Location Sabadell, Spain
Elevation AMSL 485 ft / 148 m
Coordinates Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.
Direction Length Surface
m ft
13/31 1,050 3,444 Asphalt
Statistics (2012)
Passengers 2012 602
Passenger change 11-12 no data
Aircraft movements 29,042
Movements change 11-12 Decrease 13%

Sabadell Airport (ICAO: LELL) is located next to the city of Sabadell, 20 kilometres (12 mi) from Barcelona's city center. This, and the Cuatro Vientos Airport, are the most important airports for general aviation in Spain. There are more than 200 aircraft registered in this airport, doing around 150.000 operations per year. There are more than 400 people working in these facilities, including training schools, workshops, etc. This airport hosts the oldest aviation club in Spain.

70% of the activity of this airport is devoted to pilot training (both planes and helicopters). The other 30% if for advertising flights, photography, and aerotaxi, private flights, and institutional flights.


External links