Salim Saifullah Khan
Salim Saifullah Khan (Urdu: سلیم سیف اللہ خان) is a Pakistani politician and President of a faction of the Pakistan Muslim League and a Senator of Pakistan and Chairman of Pakistan's Senate Foreign Relations, Kashmir Affairs and Gilgit Baltistan Committee. He has in the past remained Finance Minister, Industries, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa. He was also deputy opposition leader in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Provincial assembly in 1993. Salim Saifullah Khan has held portfolios of Housing, Commerce, Petroleum and Inter-Provincial Coordination as a Federal Minister. He has most recently served as the Chairman of Senate's Foreign Relation Committee. Presently Salim Saifullah khan is Honorary Consul General of Turkey, at Peshawar. Recently elected President Pakistan Tennis Federation on 12 December, 2014.
He is the younger brother of Anwar Saifullah Khan former Federal Minister Petroleum, and Humayun Saifullah Khan Nishan-e-Imtiaz Former Member National Assembly, His mother Begum Kulsum Saifullah Khan, Hilal-e-Imtiaz Pakistan was ex-MNA and former Former Federal Minister.
- 2004: Member Pakistan delegation to UNGA.
- 2004 Head of Pakistan Delegation to Afghanistan.
- October, 2003 Head of Pakistan Delegation, Bangladesh.
- June, 2003 Head of Pakistan Delegation, UMNO conference, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Member of Parliamentary Delegation to Australia
- 1991. Leader of Pakistan Delegation to I.L.O. Geneva
- 1978- Member of Official Delegation to Japan and Hong Kong,
- 1975- Member of Textile Delegation to China and Far East.
- 1974- Pakistan Delegation of ILO. Conference, Geneva.
- August 2003 to date Member of the Board of Governors of the Ghulam Ishaq Khan Institute (GIK), (Center of excellence for Science*& Technology).
- 1994 - Co-Chairman, Lucky Cement Ltd.
- 1993- President, Pakistan Badminton Association.
- 1964-1968- Captain Tennis Team Carnegie Mellon University USA
- 1973- Member Advisory Council Economic Affairs, Government of Pakistan.
- 1973-76- Chairman All Pakistan Flour Mills Association, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Zone Peshawar.
- 1978- Member Executive Committee, All Pakistan Lawn Tennis Association.
- 1978- Chairman APTMA, All Pakistan Textile Mills Association. Member Price Commission, Government of Pakistan. Vice Chairman, All Pakistan Mills Association, Karachi.
- 1974-76- Chairman, All Pakistan Textile Mills Association, Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa Zone Peshawar.
- Life member – Lahore Press Club.