This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Salus University was founded as the Pennsylvania State College of Optometry in 1919. Its campus is located in Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, United States. A private non-profit school, Salus offers degree programs in the professions of optometry, audiology, physician assistant, blindness and low vision, occupational therapy, public health, and biomedicine. 
The University’s founding college – Pennsylvania College of Optometry (PCO) – was established in 1919, and is one of the oldest optometry colleges in North America. Salus University, established on July 1, 2008, consists of four colleges: Pennsylvania College of Optometry; George S. Osborne College of Audiology; College of Education and Rehabilitation; and College of Health Sciences.
Salus University degree programs
- Doctor of Optometry (OD)
- Doctor of Audiology (AuD)
- Doctor of Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Doctor of Philosophy, Biomedicine (PhD)
- Master of Medical Science (MMS), Physician Assistant
- Master of Occupational Therapy (MSOT)
- Master of Science (MS) degrees: Low Vision Rehabilitation; Low Vision Therapy; Orientation and Mobility; Speech-Language Pathology
- Master of Education (MEd) degree: Education of Children with Visual and Sensory Impairments
- Master of Public Health (MPH)
- Master of Science, Clinical Optometry (MSCO) for international practitioners
The Eye Institute (TEI) was established in 1978 in the West Oak Lane section of Philadelphia, and in 2010 completed renovation. In addition to its main West Oak Lane location, The Eye Institute has two satellite offices in Philadelphia, one in the East Falls section and one in the Chestnut Hill section.
Established in 2004, Pennsylvania Ear Institute is located at the school’s Elkins Park campus, and serves as a clinical site for Doctor of Audiology students enrolled in the Osborne College of Audiology.
Speech Language Pathology
The Speech Language Institute is the clinical facility for students enrolled in the University's Speech-Language Pathology master's degree program. The Institute opened in July 2015 on the University's campus in Elkins Park, PA.
- "About Salus University". Salus University. Retrieved 25 January 2014.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.