From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up Seine or seine in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Seine may refer to one of the following:
- Seine, a major river in France
- Seine (department), a former administrative subdivision of France encompassing Paris and its immediate suburbs
- Seine River (disambiguation):
- Seine fishing, a kind of fishing net
- MV Seine, a Dutch coaster
- Seine (Van Gogh series), a group of paintings by Vincent van Gogh
- All pages beginning with "Seine"
- Jedem das Seine, an old German saying
- La Seyne, a commune in the Var department, France
- Zenne, a river in Belgium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Seine.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.