From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Serengeti may refer to:
- Serengeti, a geographical region in Tanzania
- Serengeti District, one of the five districts in the Mara Region of Tanzania
- Serengeti National Park, a national park in Serengeti region
- Serengeti Park, Europe's largest safari park, in Lower Saxony, Germany
- Serengeti (sunglasses brand), a designer brand of sunglasses
- Serengeti (rapper), a hip-hop artist from Chicago, whose real name is David Cohn
- Serengeti cat, a breed of cat
- Serengeti also known as Serengeti Shall Not Die (originally Serengeti darf nicht sterben), a documentary written and directed by Bernhard Grzimek
- MV Serengeti, a Tanzanian passenger and cargo ship on Lake Victoria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Serengeti.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.