Sid Meier's Antietam!
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Sid Meier's Antietam!|
|Release date(s)||December 10, 1999|
Sid Meier's Antietam! is a real-time tactics computer game designed by Sid Meier, the co-founder of Firaxis Games, then was released in December 1999 by Electronic Arts. It is the sequel of Sid Meier's Gettysburg!
The game allows the player to control either the Confederate or Union troops during the Battle of Antietam of the American Civil War. The game is very detailed and realistic[according to whom?]. It can be played as a single scenario, or as a campaign of linked scenarios, either recounting the original history or exploring alternate possibilities.
- Downloads of user created scenarios & battles plus soldier and terrain art for "Sid Meier's Antietam"
- All articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases
- Articles with specifically marked weasel-worded phrases from March 2011
- 1999 video games
- Video games set in the United States
- American Civil War video games
- Real-time tactics video games
- Windows games
- Sid Meier games
- Electronic Arts stubs
- Strategy video game stubs