Siege of Damascus
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Siege or Capture of Damascus may relate to several violent events during the history of the city of Damascus:
- Siege of Damascus (634), during the Muslim conquest of Syria
- Siege of Damascus (1148), during the Second Crusade
- Siege of Damascus (1400). during the conquests of Tamerlane
- Capture of Damascus (1918), during World War I
- Capture of Damascus (1920), during the Franco-Syrian War
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siege of Damascus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.