The Sikorsky RS was a designation used by the United States Navy for a number of different Sikorsky twin-engined amphibious flying boats.
- Designation for three Sikorsky S-41 flying boats for evaluation.
- Designation for two Sikorsky PS-2 flying boats converted as transports.
- Four Sikorsky PS-3 flying boats converted as transports.
- Designation for two impressed Sikorsky S-38A flying boats.
- Designation for two impressed Sikorsky S-41 flying boats.
- Related lists
- Andrade, John (1979). U.S.Military Aircraft Designations and Serials since 1909. Midland Counties Publications. ISBN 0-904597-22-9.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>