Sir Henry Beaumont, 2nd Baronet
He was the oldest son of Sir Thomas Beaumont, 1st Baronet and Elizabeth Trott, daughter of Sir Nicholas Trott, and was baptised at Stoughton Grange. Beaumont was educated at St John's College, Oxford and succeeded his father as baronet in 1676. He sat as a Member of Parliament (MP) for Leicester between 1679 and 1689.
On 2 April 1662, he married Elizabeth Farmer, daughter of George Farmer, at St Andrew's Church, Holborn. They had seven daughters and fourteen sons (six having died as infants). Beaumont was buried at Stoughton, Leicestershire and was succeeded in the baronetcy successively by his sons Thomas, George and Lewis.
- "Leigh Rayment - Baronetage". Retrieved 30 March 2009.
- "ThePeerage - Sir Henry Beaumont, 2nd Btt". Retrieved 15 February 2009.
- Burke, John (1832). A Genealogical and Heraldic History of the Peerage and Baronetage of the British Empire. vol. I (4th ed.). London: Henry Colburn and Richard Bentley. p. 93.
- "Leigh Rayment - British House of Commons, Leicester". Retrieved 30 March 2009.
- Kimber, Edward (1771). Richard Johnson, ed. The Baronetage of England: Containing a Genealogical and Historical Account of All the English Baronets. vol. II. London: Thomas Wotton. pp. 164–165.
- Collins, Arthur (1741). The English Baronetage: Containing a Genealogical and Historical Account of All the English Baronets, Now Existing. vol. III. London: Thomas Wotton. p. 242.
|Parliament of England|
Sir William Hartopp
|Member of Parliament for Leicester
1679 – 1689
With: John Grey 1679–1685
Thomas Babington 1685–1689
|Baronetage of England|
(of Stoughton Grange)
1676 – 1689
|This biography of a baronet is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|
|This article about a Member of the Parliament of England (up to 1707) is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|