|Directed by||Hasse Ekman|
|Produced by||Lorens Marmstedt|
|Written by||Gösta Stevens|
|Music by||Kai Gullmar, Sune Waldimir|
Two people who feel unsuccessful meet one evening in Monte Carlo. Georg Winkler even plans to commit suicide, but he is hindered by Marguerite Hoffman and they start discussing their lives over a drink. They agree to start a new life together.
Georg's talent is pistol shooting and Marguerite has been an actress, but not a successful one. They now start touring under the name "Hard & Hardy", where Georg uses his pistol in a lethally dangerous number with Marguerite as a target. They are now touring with a hit number, happy and in love. But even the best of plans can go terribly wrong...
- Edvin Adolphson as Georg Winkler, "Mr. Hard"
- Karin Ekelund as Marguerite Hoffman, "Miss Hardy"
- Gunn Wållgren as Lulu
- Nils Lundell as Toni, the clown
- Olof Widgren as Björn Hoffman
- Tore Lindwall as Chief Superintendent
- David Erikson as stablekeeper
- Sten Hedlund as police commissary
- Nils Johannisson as Director Möller
- Wiktor "Kulörten" Andersson as Carnival Barker
- Otto Moskovitz as Kiki, dwarf at Cirkus Zoo
- Willi Wells as Danish konferencier
|This article related to Swedish film is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|