Seventh Heaven (1956 film)
|Directed by||Hasse Ekman|
|Written by||Hasse Ekman|
|Distributed by||Svensk Filmindustri|
Willy Lorens is a successful radio idol with the hit series "Seventh Heaven". But the amount of fan mail and attention eventually becomes too much for Lorens, who suffers a minor collapse. He is taken to hospital where he meets Dr. Lovisa Sundelius, virtually the only woman in Sweden who does not admire the radio idol. In fact she despises him.
Since the program still has to air, according to the radio company, Lorens gets a vitamin injection and get to broadcast the program from his hospital bed. Dr. Sundelius checks upon her patient, and to help him she improvise a part in the show, but does it too wild. The next day, the newspapers headlines write about the embarrassing blunder.
To get away from it all, Wily Lorens buys a bus ticket to a trip through Europe with Italy as the destination, but it just so happens that Lovisa Sundelius also has a ticket to that same bus ride. Along for the ride is also Lovisa Sundelius incredibly dull fiancé...
- Sickan Carlsson as Lovisa Sundelius, doctor
- Hasse Ekman as Willy "Etershejken" Lorens, radio show host
- Gunnar Björnstrand as squadron-leader Ernst C:son Kruuse, Lovisas fiancé
- Stig Järrel as Sture Turesson, radio producer
- Sigge Fürst as radio writer
- Inga Gill as Miss Jonasson, singer
- Torsten Winge as Torsten Tidström, watchmaker
- Gunnar Sjöberg as father Bernhard Svanström, priest
- Bellan Roos as Inez, Lovisas housekeeper
- Doreen Denning as Lisa Brattström, travel guide
- Solveig Svensson as Miss Jonasson, singer
- Ulla-Britt Svensson as Miss Jonasson, singer
|This article related to Swedish film is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|