The Skagit Valley lies in the northwestern corner of the state of Washington, USA. Its defining feature is the Skagit River, which snakes through local communities which include the seat of Skagit County, Mount Vernon, as well as Sedro-Woolley, Concrete, Lyman-Hamilton, and Burlington.
The Skagit Valley Tulip Festival is a spring festival attended by thousands of visitors.
- http://www.samishisland.net/history.htm retrieved 2007-08-06
- http://www.samishisland.net/documents/Nuclear%20Power%20Controversy%20in%20Skagit%20County.htm | Nuclear Power Controversy in Skagit County, 1967 to 1983 | retrieved 2007-08-06
- Tulipmania : the Skagit Valley Tulip Festival : official festival guidebook, 1989, ISBN 0-89087-584-7
- Skagit Valley fare : a cookbook celebrating beauty and bounty in the Pacific Northwest, 1996, ISBN 0-9615580-5-9
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Skagit Valley.|
- Skagit Valley Herald newspaper
- Skagit Valley Hospital
- Skagit Valley College Library
- Fidalgo Youth Symphony
- Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
- Skagit Valley Official Tourism Website
Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.
|This Skagit County, Washington state location article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|