|IATA: SKI – ICAO: DABP|
|Elevation AMSL||23 ft / 7 m|
|Coordinates||Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.|
Source:World Aero Data 
The airport was closed sometime prior to 2004. The area is overbuilt and used as a storage for construction materials.
World War II
During World War II, the facility was known as "Philippeville Airfield". It was a major Twelfth Air Force base of operations during the North African Campaign against the German Afrika Korps. The 310th Bombardment Group flew B-25 Mitchells from the airfield between 10 November-10 December 1943
- Maurer, Maurer. Air Force Combat Units of World War II. Maxwell AFB, Alabama: Office of Air Force History, 1983. ISBN 0-89201-092-4.
- Lua error in Module:Citation/CS1/Identifiers at line 47: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- USAFHRA search for Philippeville Airfield
- Google Earth Historical Imagery
- Accident history for SKI at Aviation Safety Network
- Airport information for DABP at Great Circle Mapper.
- Current weather for DABP at NOAA/NWS
- Airport information for DABP at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about an airport in Algeria is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|