From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up socks or sock in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Socks are items of clothing worn on the feet.
Socks or sock may also refer to:
As a surname or nickname:
- Jack Sock (born 1992), American tennis player
- Socks Seibold (1896-1965), Major League Baseball pitcher
- Socks Seybold (1870-1921), Major League Baseball outfielder
- Tony Byrne (boxer) (born 1930), Irish boxer also known as Socks Byrne
- Bert "Sock" Wysocki, a fictional character in Reaper (TV series)
Arts and entertainment:
- Sock!, a 1965 album by saxophonist Gene Ammons
- Socks (novel) a children's novel by Beverly Cleary
- Sock (novel), a 2004 novel by Penn Jillette
- SOCKS, an Internet protocol
- Sock (anatomy), the lower part of a horse's foot and specifically its color
- Socks (cat), a household pet of Bill Clinton
- Socks (Blue Peter cat), a Blue Peter cat
- Socks Glacier, Ross Dependency, Antarctica
- Sockpuppet (Internet), a deceptive identity
- Sox (disambiguation)
- Stump sock, a sock-like item meant to be worn on an amputation stump
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Socks.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.