From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up sonnet or sonnets in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The sonnet is a European form of lyric poetry.
Sonnet or Sonett may also refer to:
- Saab Sonett, a series of automobiles from Saab
- Sonnet (KDE), computer program
- Parker Sonnet, range of fountain pens
- Sonnet, art song genre, see sonnet
- Sonnet, a song for soprano by Massenet
- Sonnet, a composition for bass clarinet and piano by Vaclav Rehák (b.1933) Rehák
- Sonnet, an art song composition by Raymond Yiu (b.1973) Yiu
- Sonnet, a song composition by Bizet
- Sonnet, a composition for organ by Philip Wilby (b.1949)
- Sonnet (The Verve song), by English band The Verve
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Sonnet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.