St Mary the Virgin, Wheatley
|Church of St Mary the Virgin|
St Mary's Church and graveyard
|Location||Wheatley, Oxfordshire, England|
|Denomination||Church of England|
The Church of St Mary the Virgin is a parish church in Wheatley, Oxfordshire, in the Church of England Diocese of Oxford.
The churchyard contains three Commonwealth war graves, of a Wiltshire Regiment soldier of World War I, and a Royal Navy sailor and Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire Light Infantry soldier of World War II.
- Brasier, Hubert (1973). A guide to the Parish Church of St Mary the Virgin, Wheatley. Gloucester, U.K.: British Publishing Co. ISBN 9780714009742. OCLC 877235253.
- "Church of St Mary, Wheatley". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 14 July 2016.
- Pevsner, Nikolaus; Sherwood, Jennifer (1974). The Buildings of England: Oxfordshire. Yale University Press. ISBN 978-0300096392; p. 837
- Historic England, "Church of St Mary, Wheatley (1284661)", National Heritage List for England, retrieved 15 January 2012
- Mendick, Robert (9 July 2016). "The Oxford romance that has guided Theresa May from tragedy to triumph". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 13 July 2016.
- Levy, Geoffrey. "Philip, the husband who will be Denis to Theresa's Maggie (without the G&Ts): GEOFFREY LEVY on future PM's 'rock' who preferred to stand in the shadows". Daily Mail. Retrieved 12 July 2016.
-  CWGC Cemetery report, details from casualty record.