|Born||Stefani Lynn Schaeffer
May 31, 1974
Burbank, California, U.S.
|Education||English and psychology (University of California, Riverside)
J.D.; top 10% of her class (Southwestern University School of Law)
|Occupation||Real Estate Broker's License, On Air Personality, Motivational Speaker|
Stefanie Schaeffer (born Stefani Lynn Schaeffer; May 31, 1974) is an American defense attorney from California. She was named Season 6 Apprentice on the reality show of the same name. She is currently the host of Know Your Rights TV, a news legal webisodic.
Early life and education
She had a double major in college - English and psychology - and graduated from the University of California, Riverside. Schaeffer graduated in the top 10% of her class from Southwestern University School of Law in their SCALE program.
Selected as a Los Angeles Lawyer "Young Rising Star" in 2006 for excellence in law, Schaeffer was a trial attorney for California defense firm Stockwell, Harris, Widom, Woolverton & Muehl.
She joined the firm on August 16, 2006, prior to The Apprentice. She defended California employers against workers' compensation, subrogation and discrimination claims, and defended large real estate developers in construction defect litigation. She worked for Goldman, Magdalin & Krikes, LLP.
She is a member of the alumni association board of directors at Southwestern Law School.
Schaeffer was hired in the sixth season of The Apprentice. Schaeffer is the first practicing attorney (Season Two winner Kelly Perdew earned a law degree but chose not to practice) and the second woman to be hired by Trump. Schaeffer oversaw the Trump at Cap Cana project in Santo Domingo on a 1-year contract (with a starting salary exceeding $250,000 USD) as an owners' representative for Trump at Capcana, and also became the Vice President of sales and marketing for Trump International Hotel and Tower in Las Vegas.
|2007||The Apprentice||Herself||14 Episodes|
|2007||Live with Regis||Herself||April 24|
|2007||Sexiest Stars of Reality TV||Herself||November|
|2007||Red Eye w/ Greg Gutfeld||Herself-Panelist||November 27|
|2008||TV Guide Network 411||Herself||April 11|
|2008||KTLA News||Herself||April 11|
|2008||The John Kerwin Show||Herself||May 7|
|2008||Miss USA Pageant||Herself||May|
|2008||The Golf Minute||Herself||May 19|
|2009||The Golf Fix||Herself||April 6|
|2009||BMW Charity Pro AM||Herself||May 14–16|
|2010||Wealth Without Risk||Herself||April 11|
Schaeffer lives in Los Angeles, California.
- "The State Bar of California". Retrieved 2007-04-23.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Date of birth found on the California Birth Index 1905-1995, under SCHAEFFER, STEFANIE L, on 31 May 1974 in Los Angeles County.
- "Ms Stefanie Lynn Schaeffer, Attorney". Lawyer.com. Retrieved November 25, 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Alumni Association Board of Directors — Southwestern Law School
- 'The Apprentice' comes to Las Vegas
- Stefani Schaeffer "shocked" to win 'The Apprentice: Los Angeles'
- Official Site
- Stefanie Schaeffer at the Internet Movie Database (IMDB)
- Apprentice Season 6 podcast and blog
- The NBC Apprentice Season 6 Bio
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Stefanie Schaeffer.|
|The Apprentice Winners