From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up stolen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stolen may refer to:
- Stolen (2009 documentary film), a 2009 controversial documentary
- Stolen (2009 drama film), a 2009 mystery-thriller film
- Stolen (2010 film), a film based on the real life kidnapping of baby Kahu Durie in New Zealand.
- Stolen (2012 film), a film by Simon West, starring Nicolas Cage
- Stolen (Christopher novel), a 2009 novel by Lucy Christopher
- Stolen (Armstrong novel), a 2003 novel by Kelley Armstrong
- "Stolen" (Dashboard Confessional song), 2006
- "Stolen" (Jay Sean song), 2004
- Stolen (play), a 1998 Australian play by Jane Harrison
- Stolen (video game), a 2005 stealth-based video game
- Stolen!, a 2016 mobile app
- Stollen, a German Christmas cake
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stolen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.