Terry Copp (b. 1938) is a Canadian military historian and Professor Emeritus at Wilfrid Laurier University and is Director of the Laurier Centre for Military and Strategic Disarmament Studies.
Copp was born and grew up in Montreal. Educated at Sir George Williams University (BA) and McGill University (MA), Copp first published The Anatomy of Poverty: The Condition of the Working Class in Montreal, 1897ħ–1929. Toronto, McClelland & Stewart Limited, 1974. He established a reputation as one of Canada's foremost military historians. He founded the journal Canadian Military History.
His books include Cinderella Army: The Canadians in Northwest Europe, Fields of Fire: The Canadians in Normandy, No Price Too High, The Brigade: The Fifth Canadian Infantry Brigade and The Canadian Battlefields in Italy: Sicily and Southern Italy.
In November of 2011, with Matt Symes and Nick Lachance, he co-authored Canadian Battlefields 1915–1918: A Visitor's Guide. Canadian Battlefields: 1915–1918
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- Laurier Centre for Military Strategic and Disarmament Studies
- Legion Magazine
- "Prof. Terry Copp". Laurier Faculty of Arts. Retrieved February 28, 2011.
- "Our Staff". Laurier Centre for Military Strategic and Disarmament Studies. Retrieved February 29, 2011. Check date values in:
- Carson Jerema (February 22, 2011). "Political studies in flux". Winnipeg Free Press. Retrieved February 28, 2011.
- "Articles by Author". Retrieved February 28, 2011.