The Book Depository
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|The Book Depository|
|Industry||Bookselling, Online shopping|
|Alexa rank||1,741 (April 2012[update])|
|Type of site||E-commerce|
Book Depository is a UK-based online book seller with a large catalogue offered with free shipping to over 160 countries. The store was founded by a former Amazon.com employee and was later acquired by Amazon.
- "Site Info". Alexa Internet.
- "Which countries do you deliver to?", Help, The Book depository.
- "How does the Amazon acquisition affect The Book Depository customers?", Help, The Book Depository.
- Wood, Zoe (5 July 2011). "Amazon Takeover". London: The Guardian.
- "Start-up Award". UK: Startups.
- "Bookdepository". 100 List. UK: Fast Track. 2008.
- "Bookseller Award". Events force.
- "Bookseller Award" (PDF). Business Link.