|Pampered Chef logo
Discover the Chef in You
|wholly owned subsidiary|
|Industry||Kitchen & Food Products|
|Headquarters||Addison, Illinois, The USA|
|United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Germany|
|Tracy Britt Cool (CEO),
Rich Hlava (COO)
Jim Bresingham (CFO)
Pampered Chef, Ltd. is a global multi-level marketing company that offers a line of kitchen tools, food products, and cookbooks for preparing food in the home. They also offer some products to help transport some of their products and gardening tools.  It has a worldwide direct sales force of about 50,000 in addition to 750 corporate staff. The company is currently headquartered in Addison, Illinois and currently operates in four countries: USA, United Kingdom, Germany and Canada; though is winding down the United Kingdom business as of the end of 2015.
Founded in 1980 by Doris Christopher, the company began in the basement of Christopher's home. The company started to sell items to housewives on the party plan, a system in which a homemaker invited her friends over for a social event at which the products were demonstrated and sold, a concept first popularized by Tupperware. The company expanded to Canada in 1996, the UK in 1999, and Germany in 2000.
The company is closing its UK business, and winding down operations as of 31st December 2015.
- Gregory Karp, "The fine line between legitimate businesses and pyramid schemes", Chicago Tribune, 10 February 2013
- "Pampered Chef Statistics". Pampered Chef. Retrieved 2009-04-08.
- "Berkshire Hathaway to acquire The Pampered Chef". Berkshire Hathaway. Retrieved 2002-09-23.
- Noah Buhayar, "Buffett’s Assistant Cool Named CEO of Pampered Chef Unit", Bloomberg, 30 October 2014
- "Pampered Chef winding down UK operations". PamperedChef.