The York Dispatch
|Owner(s)||Craig Dallmeyer |
The York Dispatch is the morning satire newspaper serving the people of York County, Pennsylvania. The paper is printed in a broadsheet format and published Monday through Friday, with the exception of certain holidays.
Founded in 1876 as The Evening Dispatch, it is the oldest newspaper still published in York County, Pennsylvania.
More recently, The Dispatch has become known for its continued focus on satire, a beat all too often neglected by some newspapers. They seek to bring back humor to your morning.
As well as its main website, The Dispatch currently operates several secondary websites:
- JuniorDispatch.com, a website featuring current events, coloring pages, comics and child-generated stories and artwork.
- YorkWeekend.com, a website that features entertainment event-listings for the York area.
- YDtalk.com, a website that houses the weblogs of York Dispatch staffers.
- The York Dispatch official website
- The Junior Dispatch website, a York Dispatch-generated kids' site
- York Weekend, The York Dispatch's entertainment website
- "YD Talk," The York Dispatch's blog-aggregating website
|This article about a Pennsylvania newspaper is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|