Three stripes (disambiguation)
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
Three stripe or Three stripe may refer to:
- Three stripes trademark of Adidas
- Three Stripe Records, label of Smith & Mighty
- Three-Stripe Painter, name given by Arthur Dale Trendall to classical fish plate painter
- Threestripe corydoras, Corydoras trilineatus, Leopard Catfish
- Three stripe damsel, Whitetail dascyllus
- Three-stripe doris, Chromodoris macfarlandi
- Three-striped Dwarf Cichlid or Three-Stripe Apisto, Apistogramma trifasciata
- Three-stripe fusilier, a fish of the Caesionidae family
- Three stripe flatworm, Pseudoceros tristriatus
- three-striped tigerfish, Terapon jarbua
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Three stripes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.