Men's Studies Press (MSP) is an academic publisher registered in Harriman, Tennessee since 1992. They produce three journals, and have also published monographs and collections of essays. MSP also administers a website – MensStudies.info – of resources related to men's studies.
||The Men's Studies Press is committed to serving the men's studies community and others by publishing scholarly materials; by creating and publishing timely special materials for unique men's studies market niches; by responding promptly to all customers' needs; by treating our internal and external corporate family with respect and fairness; by supporting professionals, teachers, and students who explore men's lives and/or men's issues; and, finally, by promoting values that honor and respect all.
- The Journal of Men's Studies (ISSN 1060-8265, 1992-2014), published by Sage Publications as of 2015.
- International Journal of Men's Health (ISSN 1532-6306, since 2002)
- Fathering: A Journal of Theory, Research, and Practice about Men as Fathers (ISSN 1537-6680, since 2003)
- Thymos: Journal of Boyhood Studies (ISSN 1931-9045, 2007-2013), published by Berghahn Books as of 2015, under the new name, Boyhood Studies: An Interdisciplinary Journal.
- Culture, Society and Masculinities (ISSN 1941-5583, since 2009)
- Frieman, Barry. The Divorcing Father’s Manual: 8 Steps to Help You and Your Children Survive and Thrive. MPS, 2005. ISBN 1-931342-02-4
- Gray, Ross. Prostate Tales: Men’s Experiences with Prostate Cancer. MSP, 2003. ISBN 1-931342-00-8
- Janssen, Diederik. International guide to literature on masculinity: a bibliography. MPS, March 2008. ISBN 978-1-931342-17-9 (pbk. : alk. paper) -- ISBN 978-1-931342-18-6 (electronic)
- Lee, Terry. A New Path at Midlife: Transformative Relationship & Story for Men. MSP, 2007. ISBN 978-1-931342-08-7
- Sargent, Paul. Real Men or Real Teachers? Contradictions in the Lives of Men Elementary School Teachers. MPS, 2001. ISBN 0-9671794-3-2
- Botherson, Sean E. and Joseph M. White (editors). Why Fathers Count: The Importance of Fathers and Their Involvement with Children. MSP, 2007. ISBN 978-1-931342-05-6
- Focus on Fathers and Fatherhood. MSP, 2007. ISBN 978-1-931342-10-0
- Josep M. Armengol and Àngels Carabí (editors). Debating Masculinities. MSP, 2009. ISBN 978-1-931342-19-3