|File:Tina Dupuy Zucotti.JPG|
|Agent||Laurie Liss, Vice President and Partner, Sterling Lord Literistic|
Tina Dupuy is the communications director for Congressman Alan Grayson, and has been a nationally syndicated op-ed columnist, freelance investigative journalist and comedian. Dupuy is the former managing editor for the progressive blog Crooks and Liars.
She freelances for Los Angeles Times, The Atlantic, Fast Company, LA Weekly, Newsday, Mother Jones (magazine), and Skeptic (U.S. magazine). Her weekly op-ed column is nationally syndicated through Daryl Cagle's website Cagle Cartooons. Dupuy's writing has also been published in books including a collection of short stories called What Was I Thinking? (St. Martin's Press, 2009) and the English text book Exploring Language 13th Edition (Longman, 2011).
Tina has spoken openly about being born in the cult The Children of God and subsequently being raised in foster care in California. She created a podcast called "Cultish" where she interviewed former members of cults, and discussed her uncle Rick Dupuy's public defection.
- "Tina Dupuy takes over as Alan Grayson's communication director in his D.C. office - Florida Politics". Florida Politics.
- Wray, Sarah (September 30, 2009). "This Month in Writing: Blogger bites back". Freelance UK. Retrieved November 1, 2011.
- Dupuy, Tina (August 30, 2009). "Blogger Asks For Payment From A Newspaper". True/Slant. Retrieved November 1, 2011.
- Rainey, James (January 6, 2010). "Freelance writing's unfortunate new model". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved November 1, 2011.
- Dupuy, Tina (March 29, 2005). "Inquiries about the Children of God". http://www.tinadupuy.com. Retrieved 8 August 2014. External link in
- "Cultish". Archived from the original on 19 April 2016.
- "CNN Larry King Live: 'The Family' - Preachers or Pornographers?". Archived from the original on 14 September 2015.
- Rothstein, Betsy (November 6, 2014). "Liberal Columnist Prepares To Be Exposed". The Daily Caller. Retrieved November 10, 2014.
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|