From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up tor, Tor, or TOR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tor, TOR or ToR may refer to:
Science and technology
- Tor (rock formation), a rock outcrop or hill
- Target of rapamycin, a regulatory enzyme
- Tor (genus), a genus of fish in Asia commonly known as mahseers
- Tor (anonymity network), from "the onion router", an Internet communication method intended to enable online anonymity
- The Tor Project, Inc, a US-based nonprofit software organization
- Tor functor, in mathematics
- Sir Tor, a Knight of the Round Table
- Tor (comics), a prehistoric human character
- Tor, character in the book The Hero and the Crown
- Tor, character in the animated television series Moby Dick and Mighty Mightor
- Tor, 1944 Dutch novel by Gerard Walschap
- Tor Hill, 1826 novel by Horace Smith
- Tor Books, a publishing company
- Tor, Pallars, Spain
- Tor (Russia), the former name of Sloviansk, Ukraine
- Tor (research station), a Norwegian research station in Antarctica
Military and transport
- HNoMS Tor, several Norwegian Navy craft
- Tor missile system, a Russian anti-aircraft weapon
- Tor (rifle), a Polish sniper rifle
- Tor Line, a former Swedish shipping company
- Transport of Rockland, a bus system in Rockland County, New York, U.S.
- Torrington Municipal Airport (IATA code), Wyoming, U.S.
- Tornado warning (SAME code), an alert issued by national weather forecasting in the U.S.
- Third Order Regular, a designation of the Third Order of Saint Francis
- Transcript of Records, an inventory of the courses taken and grades earned of a student
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tor.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.