From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up Trump or trump in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Trump may also refer to:
- Trump (card) or trumps, a subset of the cards in many trick-taking games.
- The Trump Organization, a business conglomerate led by Donald Trump
- HMS Trump (P333), a British submarine, 1944–1969
- USCGC William Trump (WPC-1111), US Coast Guard cutter
- Trump (magazine), published by Hugh Hefner in 1957
- Jew's harp, a small musical instrument played in the mouth
- Trumpet, a brass instrument, or the sound it makes
- Trump Shuttle, an airline whose livery was "TRUMP"
- Trump: The Art of the Deal, a 1987 business book
- Trump (surname), list of persons with the name
- Trump (Hearthstone streamer), Hearthstone streamer and competitor
- Warden Trump, character in the 2006 video game Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker
- Trump (comics), character in the Marvel Universe from 1984
- The Trump (horse), Australian thoroughbred racehorse born 1932
- Trumps (Tarot cards), special cards in the Tarot pack
- Court piece, a variant of the game whist, originally from Iran
- Top Trumps, thematic packs of cards with numerical data used in a game with the same name
- Trump Suit, a card game
- Trumped (disambiguation)
- Trump Plaza (disambiguation)
- Trump Tower (disambiguation)
- Trump International Hotel and Tower (disambiguation)
- Donald Trump (disambiguation)
- Van Trump (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Trump"
- All pages with titles containing Trump
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Trump.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.