Trump Towers Istanbul
|Trump Towers Istanbul|
|Location||Şişli, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Coordinates||Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.|
|Roof||155 m (509 ft) and 145 m (476 ft)|
|Floor count||39 and 37|
Trump Towers Istanbul are two conjoined towers in Şişli, Istanbul, Turkey. One of the towers is an office tower, and the other a residential tower, consisting of over 200 residences. They are the first Trump Towers in Europe. American businessman Donald Trump licenses his name for use on the complex, but is not its owner. In December 2015 Reuters reported the owner's desire to dissociate the property from Trump's name after the U.S. presidential candidate declared that Muslims should be barred from entering the United States.
The residential tower includes the only collective wine cellar in Turkey with a capacity of 16800 bottles. The cellar is built by Focus Wine Cellars.
- List of tallest buildings in Europe
- List of tallest buildings in Istanbul
- List of tallest buildings in Turkey
- "Turkish partner condemns Donald Trump's anti-Muslim remarks, reviews ties". Reuters. December 11, 2015. Retrieved December 11, 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Woodruff, Betsy; Mak, Tim (September 30, 2015). "Trump Tower: Dictators' Home Away From Home". The Daily Beast. Retrieved September 30, 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- (Turkish)/(English) Official website
|40px||This article about a Turkish building or structure is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|