|Part of a series on|
The ultimate truth:
All authority and governments are inherently evil, corrupted, secretive, manipulative, exploitative, abusive, violent, and murderous, with (s)elected puppet "leaders" rigging all entwined systems to serve psychotic Machiavellian elites for full spectrum dominance waged upon their own citizens bodies, lives, and minds with their media-military-bankster-industrial-corporatocracy.
|Look up truth, truther, or trutherism in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Truther may refer to:
- Truther, article expanding upon the topic.
- Among the Truthers, a 2011 book about conspiracy theories
- Truthers in the 9/11 Truth movement with questions, skepticism, refutations, or disbelief of government and corporate media "official" accounts, evidence, and physics and may provide many theories asserting key foreign and domestic individuals in a confluence of agencies that either allowed or orchestrated the September 11 attacks as well as the 2001 anthrax attacks that frightened into silence cowardly journalists, politicians, and any hope of legitimate investigations, cementing the cover up to the present day.
Common definitions of "truther"
- A person who seeks or shares their truth.
- A person with questions or skepticism about official and mainstream media accounts, who seeks information, context, and understanding through transparency, responsibility, and accountability.
- A person with questions, small or grand, about official and mainstream media accounts, often of reported tragic events influencing policies affecting the public.
- This person may, or may not, be a self-proclaimed "truther" or "Truther".
- This person may, or may not, be called a "truther" or "Truther" by another person or people.
- This person may, or may not, have the "truther" or "Truther" label applied but simply has questions (seeking the truth) or is skeptical.
- A "Truther" (capitalized) is someone in, or someone who identifies with, at least one Truth community. (ie. 9/11 Truth movement)
- A person with questions, skepticism, refutations, or belief that the important truths are being willfully concealed, obscured, distorted, or suppressed by a powerful agency or confluence of agencies, often with the implication that they know the real "truth" or know they have been deceived or manipulated.
- A person with questions, skepticism, refutations, or disbelief of official or otherwise widely accepted accounts of an event, particularly a tragedy involving loss of life (assassination, mass murder, accident), and instead attributes it to a government conspiracy.
- A person with questions, skepticism, or denies the mainstream account of the 9/11 terrorist attacks and believes most governments and corporate media have covered up truths of the event. The conspiracy may entail:
- That the attack occurred with the foreknowledge of key people in several governments
- That the attack was a "false flag" perpetrated in whole or part by those governments
- That the attack was not perpetrated alone by Al Qaeda
- That the following anthrax attacks silenced all politicians and journalists sealing the cover-up
- A person, possibly in the 9/11 Truth movement, with questions, skepticism, refutations, or disbelief of government and corporate media "official" accounts, evidence, and physics and may provide many theories asserting key foreign and domestic individuals in a confluence of agencies that either allowed or orchestrated the September 11 attacks as well as the 2001 anthrax attacks that frightened into silence cowardly journalists, politicians, and any hope of legitimate investigations, cementing the cover up to the present day.
- A person believing that the United States government ineptly allowed the 9/11 terrorist attacks to occur.
- A person believing that elements of the United States government allow, fund, support, or perpetrate false flag attacks, especially since the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 now legally justifies psychological operations and propaganda to influence American public opinion.
- A person who is an independent media investigative journalist who does not answer to the establishment inverted totalitarian hierarchy corporatocracy controlled media monopolies.
- A person who shares content from, someone who follows, or someone in a community of crowdsourcing independent investigators, alternative media journalists, and scholars, publishing their analysis, contextualization, and perceived truths in topical explorations and exposés.
- A person who seeks, shares, and/or analyses contextual understanding of current events, history, and the future of the world by dissecting legacy mainstream corporate media propaganda, deconstructing deceptions, following hierarchies and finances, historical precedent, compiling evidence, and independent alternative media, among other means.
- A negative personal insult and/or dismissive label synonymous with "conspiracy theorist", a pejorative term weaponized by the CIA to quell dissent about the JFK assassination.
- "Truther" may be a synonym for conspiracy theorist which may be a pejorative and/or relate pride one is "woke" or wise to government and corporate media deceptions.
- "Truther" may be a synonym for conspiracy analyst, historical revisionist, conspirophile, or getting "woke" or wise to government and corporate media deceptions and the matrix after taking the "red pill" of forbidden knowledge.
Truther rules & roles
- "Truthers" may be people or journalists, alone or with a crowdsource investigation or movement, with questions, skepticism, refutations, beliefs, and/or disbelief in official narratives presented by government and corporate media authorities, and these truthers seek or share discoveries, information, awareness, context, analysis, solutions, answers, and understanding, and to unveil complex layers of deceptions and manipulations of the exploitative Machiavellian corporatocracy through psychological operations and propaganda to influence public opinion.
- "Legitimate" truthers should never insist you believe them while always present their cases, evidence, processes, and sources, asking that you research it to verify your own truths.
- "Illegitimate" truthers may be ignorant, may be misinformed, may poorly debate differing views, may be an intentionally malevolent infiltrator, and/or may spout nonsense amid some truth, reflecting poorly on other truthers.
- "Truthers-in-denial" are people with questions or skepticism, but may not consider themselves "truthers", may not like the "truther" label, or may not wish to be associated with "truther" individuals, groups, or movements.
- alternative journalist, antiauthoritarian, antiestablishmentarianist, conspiracy analyst (not pejorative), conspiracy theorist (often pejorative), conspiretard (extremely pejorative), conspirophile (lover of conspiracies), critical thinker, free speech advocate, freedom fighter, historical revisionist, historical revisionist (negationism), independent journalist, investigative journalist, muckraker, newshound, reporter, researcher, revisionist, suppressed history analyst), tin foil hat, transparency advocate, truth warrior
- authoritarian, believer, critical thinker, deceiver, exploiter, faker, liar, manipulator, non-critical thinker, normie, passive civilian, sheeple, target audience, zombie
- 9/11 Truth movement, activist, antiestablishmentarianism, conspire, conspiracism, conspiracy, conspiracy (disambiguation), conspiracy analysis, conspiracy theory, conspiracy theory (disambiguation), conspirator (disambiguation), conspiratorium (a portmanteau of conspiracy theorist and auditorium, frequently used and perhaps coined by Lionel (radio personality)), conspirituality (a portmanteau of conspiracy and spirituality), freedom fighter, historical revisionist, historical revisionist (negationism), independent media, investigative media, muckraker, newshound, reporter, researcher, revisionist, suppressed history analyst, tin foil hat, truth, truth warrior, Truther, truthiness, truths, truthy
- Dammegarding means obsessively researching events in minute detail to unveil facts, fictions, and possible esoteric symbols, meanings, motives, with analysis and context, like truther Ole Dammegård
Truther meme variants
- "anti-vaxxer" (vaccer, vaxers, vaxxers), skeptical about vaccination safety and efficacy, analyze vaccine controversies.
- see also: Vaxxed
- "birther", skeptical about Barack Obama's birth details
- "deather", skeptical about Osama bin Laden's death details
- "Berner", a supporter of presidential candidate Bernie Sanders,
- "chemtrailer", examine chemtrail conspiracy theories, geoengineering, and secret military weather manipulation and/or "weaponization".
- "denier", skeptical about anthropogenic climate change, details of the Nazi Holocaust, and/or other well-documented genocides
- "flat-Earther", skeptical that Earth is a spherical planet, conspiracy theorists with strong ties to the bible and other texts of antiquity claiming forgotten ancient wisdom. Flat-Earth Theory is likely a misinformation campaign repeated by the gullible, ignorant, misinformed, and/or religiously minded.
- "prepper", skeptical about surviving civilization, disaster, or doomsday, survivalists ready for anything.
- conspiracy theorist, often pejorative.
- conspiracy analyst, not pejorative.
- historical revisionist
- suppressed history analyst
Crisis event history & analysis
- A "truther" may be a person who perceives perpetual propaganda bombarding the public with a variety of orchestrated authentically tragic events, faked hoax events, and mixed combination events in order to confuse, control, divide, dominate, manipulate, and exploit through fear and anger. A truther may not only believe that 9/11 was a planned event, but events such as the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting and Boston Marathon bombing were over-hyped and sensationalized by the corporate media while countless thousands of civilians are murdered abroad by drones and countless thousands of civilians suffer from domestic policies and exploitative corporations who
bribelobby corrupted politicians.
- A "truther" may be a conspiracy theorist, conspiracy analyst, and/or historical revisionist of conspiracies, cover-ups, false flag events, limited hangouts, and scandals such as:
- List of non-state terrorist incidents from 1865 to 1970 with links to annual and biannual lists and by country.
- The 1898 Spanish–American War began in the propaganda and aftermath of the internal explosion of the USS Maine (ACR-1) in Havana harbor leading to American intervention in the Cuban War of Independence despite false flag conspiracy theories
- In 1933, the Reichstag fire was an arson attack on the Reichstag building in Berlin on 27 February 1933, blamed on a communist.
- 1941 Pearl Harbor advance-knowledge conspiracy theory
- 1950s+ Operation Mockingbird, a secret CIA campaign infiltrating and influencing corporate media and public opinions, only one domestic op of only a few they'll admit to
- 1963 John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories
- 1964 Gulf of Tonkin incident
- 1993 World Trade Center bombing was allegedly a sting operation but the FBI gave the "terrorists" real explosives.
- 1995 Oklahoma City bombing has conspiracy theories
- 2001 September 11 attacks, advance-knowledge conspiracy theories, 9/11 conspiracy theories, and the 9/11 Truth movement
- 2004 Madrid train bombings and controversies
- 2005 7-7 London July bombings and conspiracy theories (see also: 7/7 Ripple Effect 2)
- 2012 Aurora shooting, allegedly by James Eagan Holmes who may have been under mind control and assisted by at least one other.
- 2012 Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting has conspiracy theories say it was a FEMA drill with crisis actors and moulage promoting gun control, mental health restrictions, and promotion of a new-age religious forgiveness philosophy and cult. (This event is notably missing from Terrorism in the United States on Wikipedia.)
- 2013 Boston Marathon bombing has conflicting reports and was a FEMA drill with crisis actors and moulage followed by an urban martial law drill
- 2015 November Paris attacks,
- 2015 Brussels lockdown, "unprecedented" urban martial law
- 2016 Brussels bombings has Reactions to the 2016 Brussels bombings#criticism of coverage
- 2016 Orlando Pulse nightclub shooting, a FEMA drill with crisis actors and moulage promoting sympathy, divisiveness, xenophobia, gun control, and mental health restrictions
- 2016 Christmas attack
- 201- Canadian terror in Ottawa
- 2017 Florida church shooting
- 2017 Las Vegas shooting
- 2017 Texas shooting
- 2017 Christmas attack
- 2018 Florida shooting
- Lebron, Michael (2018-02-14). "Live Stream The YouTube Silver Button Unboxing Live for Conspiratorium Clerisy". YouTube.com. Lionel Nation. Retrieved 2018-02-23.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Lebron, Michael (2017-12-11). "Live Stream Truth Warrior and Clerisy Assemblage — Conspiratorium Style". YouTube.com. Lionel Nation. Retrieved 2018-02-23.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Lebron, Michael (2018-02-16). "Live Stream Welcome to the Conspiratorium". YouTube.com. Lionel Nation. Retrieved 2018-02-23.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "LIONEL PODCAST An Interview With Professor James Tracy - November 20, 2014". YouTube. Project Liberty Defined. 2014-11-21. Retrieved 2016-07-14.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Truther.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.