UIL Credito Esattorie e Assicurazioni
|Full name||Italian Labour Union Banks Collector's offices and Insurances|
|Native name||UIL Credito Esattorie e Assicurazioni|
|Affiliation||Italian Labour Union (UIL)|
|Office location||Rome, Italy.|
UILCA was born in January 1998 from the merge of two trade unions affiliated to UIL: Unione Italiana Bancari (UIB)  and UIL Assicurazioni (UILASS). In the April of 2000 also the Federazione Italiana Lavoratori Esattoriali (FILE) joined the union.
It is a member of UNI Global Union.
Last data available referred to year 2011 and indicate 43.957 members geographically distributed as follows:24.862 north Italy, 10.067 center Italy and 9.028 southern Italy. When a member retires became member of UIL Pensionati.
- The birth was a consequence of the merger between Unione Italiana Bancari (UIB) and UIL Assicurazioni (UILASS).
- See 2011 official statement from official wenbsite (Italian)Uilca.it.
- See (Italian) secretary section on official site.
- The native name could be translated in english as Italian Labour Union Banks Collector's offices and Insurances.
- The native name could be translated in english as Italian Union of bank clerks.
- The native name could be translated in english as Italian Labour Union Insurances.
- The native name could be translated in english as Italian Federation of Tax Collectors workers.
- Till 1998 as general secretary of UIB
- (Italian) uilca.it
|This article related to a European trade union is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|
|This article about an organisation based in Italy is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|