From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up USSR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
USSR most commonly refers to the Soviet Union (Union of Soviet Socialist Republics, 1922–1991).
USSR may also refer to:
- The Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic (1919–1991)
- The Uzbek Soviet Socialist Republic (1924–1991)
- The Union of Soviet Sovereign Republics, a proposed replacement state for the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics
- USSR, a former Soviet magazine distributed in the United States; its modern successor is Russian Life
- "USSR", a hit song of Euro dance singer Eddy Huntington, recorded in 1986
- "U.S.S.R.", a bonus track from a reissue of Siamese Dream by Smashing Pumpkins
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title USSR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.