|Full name||Ulises Alejandro Dávila Plascencia|
|Date of birth||13 April 1991|
|Place of birth||Guadalajara, Mexico|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Playing position||Attacking midfielder|
|2008–2009||→ Tapatio (loan)||18||(3)|
|2011–2012||→ Vitesse (loan)||2||(0)|
|2012–2013||→ Sabadell (loan)||35||(4)|
|2013–2014||→ Córdoba (loan)||37||(7)|
|2014–2015||→ Tenerife (loan)||10||(1)|
|2015||→ Vitória (loan)||15||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 4 December 2015.
- 1 Club career
- 2 International career
- 3 Career statistics
- 4 References
- 5 External links
Born in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Dávila was champion with Guadalajara in the category 1990–91 in the National Youth Championship in July 2006, with a 1–0 win over Pachuca, where he scored the only goal. That same year, Chivas also won the Manchester United Premier Cup "Generation 1991", beating Arsenal by a score of 2–1. In the 2008–09 season he was on loan at affiliate club Tapatio scoring three goals in eighteen matches in the Primera División A.
Loan to Vitesse
On 30 August 2011, it was announced that Dávila joined Dutch football club Vitesse on loan for the 2011–12 season. He was given the number 24 jersey. He made his club debut against Roda JC Kerkrade on 17 September 2011, with the game ending in a 5–0 win for Vitesse. Unlike his teammate from Chelsea, Tomáš Kalas, Dávila struggled to get into the starting XI and had been an unused substitute for a number of games. Playing for their reserve side, he had more success, scoring three goals in three games. On 19 February 2012, once again returned onto the bench against FC Twente but was an unused sub, the game ended in a 1–4 loss for Vitesse. On 28 April 2012, again returned onto the bench against Excelsior but again was an unused sub, the game ended in a 3–2 win for Vitesse. Dávila spent the majority of his time at Vitesse with the reserve squad.
Loan to Sabadell
On 13 July 2012 CE Sabadell announced that Dávila will join them on loan for the 2012–13 season. On 29 September 2012, Dávila scored his first league goal against Guadalajara, winning the game 2–1. On 18 November Dávila scored a brace against Recreativo de Huelva, and also hit the post almost scoring his first hat trick, Sabadell won the game 5–2 away.
Loan to Córdoba
On the last day of the 2013 Summer transfer window, Chelsea confirmed that Dávila was having a medical at Córdoba CF of the Spanish Segunda División. Later on that day he secured his deal on a season-long loan.
Loan to Vitória Setubal
On 23 January 2015, Dávila ended his loan with Tenerife to join the Portuguese side on loan for the rest of the season. On 3 August 2015, it was announced that Dávila will remain with Vitória for the 2015-2016 season.
He has also been part of the under-20 team that played the 2011 CONCACAF U-20 Championship, in which Mexico finished as champions. He also participated in the 2011 Toulon Tournament in France, where Mexico finished as fourth place losing to Italy in a penalty shoot-out. Dávila scored two goals during the 2011 Toulon Tournament, scoring against France and Hungary.
2011 U20 World Cup
Dávila was part of the 20 man squad that participated in the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup in Colombia. Mexico would eventually finish third in the tournament by beating France 3–1, and he was able to score a goal against France.
Mexico national team
Dávila received his first call up to the senior national team to play the 2011 Copa América, to replace one of the five players that were suspended for having disciplinary problems in Quito, Ecuador. He did not play in any of Mexico's matches.
- As of 22 June 2014.
|CD Tapatio (loan)||2008–09||18||3||—||—||—||—||18||3||—|
- "Chelsea signs Ulises Dávila". Chelsea Official Website. Retrieved 3 July 2014.
- "Las Palmas-Cordoba La Liga play-off ends with pitch invasion". Goal.com. 23 June 2014. Retrieved 30 June 2014.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Chelsea midfielder makes long-awaited exit". 23 January 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Victory and Chelsea renew yield Uli Davila". Vitoria Setubal. 3 August 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Comunicado de Prensa - Contratación Ulises Alejandro Dávila". Santos Laguna. 4 December 2015.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Mexico down France for bronze". Retrieved 3 July 2014.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "MATCHES OF U. DÁVILA". Retrieved 17 November 2013.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>