State University of Papua
|Universitas Negeri Papua|
|Motto||Veritas, Probitas, Iustitia|
|Established||November 3, 2000|
|Rector||Professor Doctor Ir. Frans Wanggai|
|Students||3,988 students (2010)|
|Location||Manokwari, Manokwari Regency, West Papua (province), Indonesia|
|Colors||Purple and yellow|
|Affiliations||FUIW, SEAMEO, AUAP|
The university was founded on November 3, 2000. Previously, it was part of the Faculty of Agriculture of Cendrawasih University, based in Jayapura. The university teaches Economics, Forestry, Agriculture and Earth Sciences.
The university consists of six faculties:
- Faculty of Agriculture - Dean: Ir Onesimus Kambuaya,MS,
- Faculty of Forestry - Dean: Ir Hans Arwam,
- Faculty of Animal Husbandry- Dean: Ir. A.L. Killian,
- Faculty of Science - Dean: Ir Agustinus Kilmaskossu,
- Faculty of Economics - Dean: Ir. YP Karafir,
- Faculty of Letters - Dean: Suriel Mofu.
The university is situated on a hill overlooking the beautiful landscape surrounding Manokwari.
- (Indonesian) Universitas Negeri Papua
|This Indonesia university, college or other higher education institution article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|