|IATA: VAA – ICAO: EFVA|
|Elevation AMSL||21 ft / 6 m|
|Coordinates||Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.|
Vaasa Airport (Finnish: Vaasan lentoasema, Swedish: Vasa flygplats) (IATA: VAA, ICAO: EFVA) is located in Vaasa, Finland, about 9 kilometres (5.6 mi) south-east of Vaasa city centre. It is the 6th biggest airport in Finland in terms of passengers. In 2010, about 288,000 passengers traveled via the airport. In 2005, and again in 2008, Vaasa Airport was chosen as the Airport of the Year in Finland. Regular users of Vaasa airport are airBaltic, Blue1, Finnair and Flybe Nordic. The airport is also served by several charters with destinations to Bulgaria, Canary Islands, Greece, Spain, Turkey and Thailand.
Airlines and destinations
|Aegean Airlines||Seasonal charter: Chania|
|Corendon Airlines||Seasonal charter: Antalya|
operated by Nordic Regional Airlines
|Freebird Airlines||Seasonal charter: Antalya|
|Norwegian Air Shuttle||Seasonal: Stockholm-Arlanda|
operated by Braathens Regional
|SunExpress||Seasonal charter: Antalya|
|Thomas Cook Airlines||Seasonal charter: Amsterdam|
|Year||Domestic passengers||International passengers||Total passengers||Change|
- "EFVA Vaasa" (PDF). AIP Suomi / Finland. Finavia. 5 May 2011. pp. EFVA AD 2.1, 1–14. Retrieved 17 July 2011.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- "Finavia's Air Traffic Statistics 2010" (PDF). Vantaa: Finavia. pp. 7, 9. Retrieved 17 July 2011.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
Media related to Vaasa Airport at Wikimedia Commons
- Finavia – Vaasa Airport
- AIP Finland – Vaasa Airport
- Current weather for EFVA at NOAA/NWS
- Airport information for EFVA at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.Source: DAFIF.
- Airport information for VAA at Great Circle Mapper. Source: DAFIF (effective October 2006).
- Accident history for VAA at Aviation Safety Network
|This article about an airport in Finland is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|