|Full name||Vicente Moreno Peris|
|Date of birth||28 October 1974|
|Place of birth||Massanassa, Spain|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
He spent most of his career with Xerez, appearing in 412 official games and remaining with the club 11 years. He also coached it for six months.
An unsuccessful Valencia CF youth graduate, Moreno was born in Massanassa, Valencia, and he arrived to Xerez CD in 2000–01 after spending one season each with lowly clubs, also in the third division. Helping the Andalusians promote to the second level in his first year, he never played in less than 34 games until 2009.
In the 2008–09 campaign, Moreno was an everpresent figure for Xerez as it achieved a first-ever La Liga promotion. On 13 June 2009 he scored one goal in a 2–1 home win over SD Huesca, which certified his team's promotion.
Moreno made his top division debut on 30 August 2009 – two months shy of his 35th birthday – playing the full 90 minutes in a 0–2 away loss against RCD Mallorca. He also started in the third match, a 0–5 defeat to Real Madrid in the Santiago Bernabéu Stadium, but eventually lost his importance, with Malian Sidi Keita being preferred; at the end of the season, albeit only in the last round, the side was immediately relegated back.
In June 2011, aged nearly 37, Moreno retired from football after one more season with Xerez (28 games, three goals). At the time of his retirement he was the player with the most appearances for the club, also having been the only one to have scored for it in all three major levels of Spanish football. He immediately joined the team's coaching staff.
On 5 December 2011, Moreno replaced Juan Merino at the helm of Xerez. He managed to lead the club to the 14th position, ten points above the relegation zone.
On 4 November 2013 Moreno was appointed Gimnàstic de Tarragona manager, taking over for fired Santi Castillejo at the division three side. On 22 June 2015, after winning promotion to the second division, he renewed his contract for a further year.
- El Xerez hace historia con su primer ascenso a Primera (Xerez makes history with first Primera promotion); Marca, 13 June 2009 (Spanish)
- El Mallorca bautiza al Xerez en Primera (Mallorca baptizes Xerez in Primera); Marca, 30 August 2009 (Spanish)
- Moreno: "Me siento muy orgulloso de llegar a esta cantidad" (Moreno: "I feel very proud to have reached this number"); Diario Información, 16 December 2010 (Spanish)
- "Official: Xerez axe Merino"; Football Press, 5 December 2011
- Vicente Moreno substitueix Santi Castillejo a la banqueta (Vicente Moreno replaces Santi Castillejo at the bench); Gimnàstic's official website, 4 November 2013 (Catalan)
- Vicente Moreno renueva por el Nàstic (Vicente Moreno renews with Nàstic); Gimnàstic's official website, 22 June 2015 (Spanish)