|Type||Private university. Study levels offered: Bachelor, Master,|
|Rector||Prof. Dr. Mario Kedhi|
Vitrina University is a private university founded in 2004 in Tirana, Albania according to the Court Decision no: 32.237. Its licence was revoked by the Albanian government on the August 2014. The university has seven faculties, offering 41 programs, and is a member of the Balkan Universities Network.
- Economy and Tourism
- Educational Sciences
- Political Sciences
The languages of instruction at Vitrina University are Albanian, English and German. The study programs are compatible with the Bologna system. The Vitrina University campus, near the Tirana-Durrës highway, is 20.000 sq.m. also shelter of the Vitrina Formation and Professional Center with about 25 branches and the Vitrina High School with five branches of professional education and a full-time high school plus a part-time one.
- Faculty of Law has a studying program of the first level, organized in three academic years with 180 credits. This studying program aims to provide students the basis professional knowledge in law. Civil Right/Trade Right/Penal Right/Administrative Right
- Faculty of Economy and Tourism aims to prepare skilled specialists in the field of Economy and Tourism. Finance-Banking / Business Management / Tourism Management / Public Administration
- Faculty of Political Sciences aims to graduate skilled specialists in the disciplines of Politics, to employ specialists in the public administration, political organs, in media, etj. Political Sciences / Journalism- Communication / International Relations
- Faculty of Medicine aims to provide full capabilities of reasoning and contemporary treatment of cases and problems, preparing students for a rewarding career in the field of Medicine. General Medicine / Nursing / Stomatology / Pharmacy
- Faculty of Engineering aims at providing qualified specialists in the field of Applied Electronic. Electronic Engineering / Informatics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Engineering and Telecommunication/ Information and Communication Technology (ITC) / Mechatronics
- Faculty of Education aims at providing qualified specialists in Education. Psychology / Sociology / Pre-School Teacher Education / English Language / Arabic Language and Literature
- Faculty of Architecture aims to provide the future architects with the necessary knowledge related to the field of planning, projecting and maintenance of the construction and not only. Architecture / Building Engineering
Master study programs
- Faculty of Economy: Master Science in Finance Banking and Professional Master in Managing and Marketing.
- Faculty of Political Sciences: Master Science in Political Communication and Professional Master in Local and Executive *Administration.
- Faculty of Justice: Master Science in the Civil and Trade Right Professional Master in Penal Right.
- Faculty of Education Sciences: Master Science in Advising Psychology, Master Science in English Language Teaching, Professional Master in General Teaching, Professional Master in Managing the Education Institutions.
Master Science study programs
- Faculty of Medicine: Master Science in Public Health and Clinic Managing Master Science in Pharmacy and Master Science in Medicine.
- Faculty of Engineering: Master Science in Electronic Engineering Professional Master in Informative Engineering Professional Master in Mechatronics
- Faculty of Architecture: Master Science in Architecture and Master Science in Building Engineering
Vitrina cooperates with more than 90 national and international partners on joint research, staff and student exchange, and training.
See the selected institutions with which the university cooperates:
- Uludag University of Bursa, Turkey
- University of Şehır in Istanbul, Turkey
- Trakya University, in Edirne, Turkey
- University of Zagreb, Croatia
- University in Varaždin, Croatia
- Ondokuz Mayıs University in Samsun, Turkey
- London South Bank University in London, England
- University of Sarajevo in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- http://www.legjislacioni.gov.al/sites/default/files/123-2014%20perf.pdf. Qendra e Botimeve Zyrtare. Missing or empty
|title=(help); External link in
- Spring Educational Conference Edirne
Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.