Zubok became a fellow at the National Security Archive, a non-government organization at the George Washington University in 1994. He has been a visiting professor at Amherst College, Ohio University, Stanford University, and the University of Michigan, and in 2004 he became a tenured professor at Temple University.
- A Failed Empire: the Soviet Union in the Cold War from Stalin to Gorbachev. University of North Carolina Press, 2007.
- Zhivago's Children: the Last Russian Intelligentsia. Harvard University Press, 2009.
- Masterpieces of History: A Peaceful End of the Cold War in Europe, 1989. Central European University Press, 2010. (editor with Svetlana Savranskaia and Thomas Blanton)
- Società totalitarie e transizione alla democrazia. il Mulino, Bologna, 2011. (Editor with Tommaso Piffer).
- Inside the Kremlin's Cold War, From Stalin to Krushchev. Harvard University Press, 1996.
|This article about an educator is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|