Vlajka (in Czech The Flag) was the name of a small Czech fascist and nationalist movement, and its corresponding publication. The publication itself was founded in 1928, its first editor being Miloš Maixner; the movement became politically active in the 1930s.
- Viktor Dyk, romantic poet and Vlajka contributor
- František Mareš, philosophy professor
- Jan Rys-Rozsévač, leader of the group
- National Fascist Community, competing movement of Radola Gajda
- Nakonečný, Milan (2001). Vlajka - K historii a ideologii českého nacionalismu. Praha: Chvojkovo nakladatelství. ISBN 80-86183-24-6.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
|This Fascism-related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|