Grand Central Publishing
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
(Redirected from Warner Books)
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (August 2014)|
|Parent company||Hachette Book Group|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Headquarters location||New York City|
|Imprints||Twelve, Grand Central Life & Style, Forever, and Forever Yours|
Grand Central Publishing is a division of Hachette Book Group. Formerly Warner Books, Grand Central Publishing came into existence in March 2006 after Time Warner sold the Time Warner Book Group to Hachette Livre.
- David Baldacci
- Mario Batali
- Sandra Brown
- Candace Bushnell
- Lincoln Child
- Jeffery Deaver
- Nelson DeMille
- Jane Goodall
- Seth Grahame-Smith
- Jack Handey
- Chelsea Handler
- Harper Lee
- Margaret Maron
- Brad Meltzer
- Gwyneth Paltrow
- Benjamin Percy
- Douglas Preston
- Robin Roberts
- Nev Schulman
- Anne Rivers Siddons
- Tom Rob Smith
- Nicholas Sparks
- Scott Turow
- Gwendolyn Zepeda
- "Lagardère to buy Time Warner books". The New York Times. Retrieved 13 December 2014.
- "Warner Books Morphs into Grand Central Publishing". Retrieved 13 December 2014.
- "Publishing Groups - Hachette Book Group". Retrieved 13 December 2014.
- "Grand Central to Launch Digital Romance Imprint". PublishersWeekly.com. Retrieved 13 December 2014.
- [dead link]
- "Breaking News: Grand Central Publishing Is Expanding Its Romance Imprints". Retrieved 13 December 2014.
- "Authors - Hachette Book Group". Retrieved 13 December 2014.
- "BookExpo America 2015 Exhibitor Directory". Retrieved 13 December 2014.
- "Chelsea Handler to Helm Grand Central Imprint". Retrieved 13 December 2014.
|This article about a United States publishing company is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|