Washington City Transit is the designation for the public transit agency providing bus services in the urbanized portion of central and northern Washington County, Pennsylvania. Local "Hopper" bus routes are designed to serve Washington, Pennsylvania, an edge city and a key location of both business parks and shopping amenities. The fourth route, the "Metro" bus route, is the centerpiece of the system, providing access from the Washington County suburbs to Downtown Pittsburgh. The Metro bus route makes stops in Washington, Houston and Canonsburg, serving central and northern Washington County, traveling ten times per weekday in each direction to Downtown Pittsburgh. The Metro service also stops at designated park and ride locations. More limited bus service is offered on Saturdays, with service to the South Hills "T" Transit Center.
In 2015, Washington City Transit merged into the Washington County Transportation Authority.
- Trinity Point-Strabane Square-Downtown Washington: Washington, South Strabane, Wolfdale (Canton Township)
- Hospital-Jefferson Ave-Downtown Washington: Washington, East Washington
- Century Plaza-Crown Center-Downtown Washington-Washington Park: Washington, North Franklin, Wolfdale (Canton Township)
- Pittsburgh Metro Commuter: Washington, South Strabane, Canonsburg, Southpointe (Cecil Township) to Downtown Pittsburgh
Park & Ride Lots
-  Website: www.washingtoncitytransit.com Twitter: @WashPATransit