From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
(Redirected from Weird (disambiguation))
|Look up weird or wierd in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Weird may refer to:
- Weird (comics), a fictional DC Comics character
- "Weird" (Hanson song), 1998
- "Weird Al" Yankovic (born 1959), American musician and parodist
- Weird fiction, speculative literature written in the late 19th and early 20th century
- Weird number, a natural number that is abundant but not semiperfect
- The Weird, a 2012 anthology of weird fiction
- Weird (travel guides), a series of travel guides
- Weird Lake, a lake in Minnesota, U.S.
- "Weird", a song from Hilary Duff's Hilary Duff
- WEIRD, an acronym for "Western, educated, industrialized, rich and democratic", cultural identifier of psychology test subjects: See Psychology#Contemporary issues in methodology and practice
- New Weird America, a subgenre of psychedelic folk music of the mid-late 2000s
- Weirdo (disambiguation)
- Wyrd, an Anglo-Saxon concept of fate
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Weird.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.