Where Do You Go When You Dream is the 16th studio album by Canadian Country vocalist Anne Murray, issued in 1981 on Capitol Records. It reached #4 on the U.S. country album charts, and #55 on the pop album charts. In her native Canada, it reached #7 on the album chart. It was quickly certified Gold by the RIAA.
The album's first single, "Blessed Are the Believers", was Murray's sixth #1 Country hit. It also reached #10 on the Billboard Adult Contemporary chart, and #34 on the Billboard Hot 100. "We Don't Have to Hold Out", "Another Sleepless Night" and "It's All I Can Do" were also released as follow-up singles. In the UK the first single was 'Where Do You Go When You Dream" (CL 16192).
- "Blessed Are the Believers" (Charlie Black, Rory Bourke, Sandy Pinkard)
- "It Should Have Been Easy" (Bob McDill)
- "If a Heart Must Be Broken" (Craig Bickhardt)
- "Bitter They Are, Harder They Fall" (Larry Gatlin)
- "It's All I Can Do" (Archie Jordan, Richard Leigh)
- "We Don't Have to Hold Out" (Aidan Mason, Gordon Adams)
- "Another Sleepless Night" (Charlie Black, Rory Bourke)
- "Where Do You Go When You Dream" (Charlie Black, Molly-Ann Leikin)
- "Call Me with the News" (Charlie Black, Kerry Chater, Rory Bourke)
- "Only Love" (Aidan Mason, Gordon Adams)
|Canadian RPM Top Albums
|U.S. Billboard Top Country Albums
|U.S. Billboard 200