American Italian Pasta Company
American Italian Pasta Company is a pasta manufacturing company with corporate offices in Kansas City, Missouri, and plants in Excelsior Springs, Missouri; Columbia, South Carolina; Tolleson, Arizona; and Verolanuova, Italy. The company was acquired by Ralcorp in 2010. ConAgra Foods acquired the company in early 2013.
- Anthony's (acquired 2001 from Borden)
- Mueller’s (acquired 2000 from Unilever)
- Golden Grain (acquired 2003 from the Quaker Oats Company)
- Luxury (acquired 2001 from Borden)
- Martha Gooch (acquired 2002 from Archer Daniels Midland)
- Mrs. Grass (acquired 2001 from Borden)
- Pennsylvania Dutch (acquired 2001 from Borden)
- R&F (acquired 2001 from Borden)
- Ronco (acquired 2001 from Borden)
- Roth, Stephen (January 18, 2004). "American Italian Pasta will turn inward after $43M purchase". Kansas City Business Journal.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to American Italian Pasta Company.|
|This United States manufacturing company–related article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|