From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up Barack in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Barack may refer to:
- Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States (born 1961)
- Barack Obama, Sr., economist (1936-1982)
- B-R-K, a given name spelled as "Barack" from its Semitic root B-R-K
- B-R-Q, a given name spelled as "Barack" from its Semitic root B-R-Q
- Barack (brandy), a Hungarian apricot brandy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Barack.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.