Category:Repealed United Kingdom Acts of Parliament
Acts of the Parliament of the United Kingdom (1801–) that have been repealed in their entirety. This category does not include Acts that have been partially repealed or legislation which is expired or otherwise "spent".
Pages in category "Repealed United Kingdom Acts of Parliament"
The following 75 pages are in this category, out of 75 total.
- Canada Corn Act
- Chancery Amendment Act 1858
- Charlwood and Horley Act 1974
- Cinematograph Films Act 1927
- Civil Aviation (Eurocontrol) Act 1962
- Clean Air Act 1956
- Coal Act 1938
- Corn Laws
- Court of Session Act 1808
- Court of Session Act 1810
- Court of Session Act 1813
- Criminal Justice Administration Act 1962
- Cruelty to Animals Act 1835